September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 2345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Tuesday, June 16th, 2026 12:22 pm
Both my exams went well. My American history exam grade was just... decent. My American politics essay exam grade was really high, though. My South-America class grade also ended up being surprisingly high (given that I don't really care about those topics). I've passed all my classes without resits this year, so that's nice. Next year is going to suck, though. They've been moving shit around because the uni is losing money, or whatever. So they took out almost all the fun stuff and also the best teachers. Fucking fantastic. Should've killed myself in high school.

Anyway, my summer break's been quite eventful so far. I love being alone, but since my mother is almost always home I'm hardly ever actually alone, so I've been trying to get out of the house as much as possible. I've been hanging out with friends more. Not always just to chill, but also to help them with stuff. Anything to not be around my mother, I guess. She puts me so on edge.

Also a lot of birthday parties going on in summer. I have mine in August despite my birthday being in April, because then most people could show up for the party, lol. Last week was Yori's party, this week I'm celebrating my sister's birthday (followed directly by Comic Con on Sunday), and next week I'll be at Julie's birthday party.

What else do I have to say... Oh yeah! The Backrooms movie sux, LOL.